Introduction & Videos
At Dove Dental Care we have two hygienists. They have a vital role in the prevention of oral disease and the maintenance of healthy teeth and gums.
The hygienists are able to offer the following services:
- Removal of staining and tartar from the teeth
- Bad breath treatment
- Tooth whitening
- Treatment of sensitivity
- Treatment of gum disease
- Treatment of periodontal disease
- Prevention of tooth decay
- Fissure sealants for children (please ask for details)
- Advice on personal oral hygiene care
- Dental Air polisher, to remove staining. (an additional fee may apply)
Why is this treatment important?
A clean healthy smile gives you so much more confidence. Plaque collecting around the tooth causes gum disease, tooth decay and bad breath so we need to ensure you have the right knowledge and equipment to remove it quickly and easily. With regular professional cleaning and your home care you can be sure of a healthier mouth. This will reduce the risk of tooth loss, fillings, gum recession and more costly treatment in the future.