Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth from breaking due to poor emamel or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth or a heavily restored tooth.
- To restore an already broken tooth
- To cover a misshapened or severely discolored teeth for cosmetic reasons
- To restore a missing tooth alongside a Dental Implant
- To make a cosmetic modification due to wear
Our Dentists here at Dove Dental Care are happy to discuss treatment options for crowns with you, from Full Gold Crowns to the latest all Ceramic porcelain cosmetic crowns.
please contact a member of our team for information